Sunday, November 6, 2011

Earthquake!!!!!

I'm lying in bed, I have the lamp on, and I'm reading a book. Suddenly the bed starts to shake! Initially, I think the Husband's playing a cruel joke on me, (well, he does like to clown around) then I notice the lamp's also shaking and I can hear all of the furniture rattling. Just as I begin to worry about what to do, the shaking stops (We live in the Midwest, we do tornado drills, not earthquake ones!).
"Husband! Husband!" I shout. No answer. Thinking he's outside, I call his cell, but evidently his battery's dead. I get up and race downstairs to find him sitting at the computer watching YouTube, completely unaware that the Earth has been shifting beneath his feet. Clowns...they must only pay attention to children, gags, make-up, and magic tricks. Silly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment