Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving 2011!

What a wonderful Thanksgiving!
The Husband wowed everyone except the Son (He's seen his act too many times to be interested when his great-grandma had just given him new trains!). The Husband did rope tricks, card tricks, and balloon twisting. The Son and I played with Sir Topham Hat and his car, Thomas the Tank Engine, Harold the Helicopter, and Tidmouth Shed.
We also went to the cemetery and did a mocha frappuccino toast to my grandpa and in the evening we went on a walk and we got to see three deer! All of us were very excited. The Son has also made very good friends with my grandma, my aunt, my cousins, and my uncle. When we played football, the Son scored his first touchdown. He thinks it is very fun to hold a ball and run as fast as you can to the other side of the yard. :D
We had a wonderful time getting to make precious memories with our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment