Sunday, April 22, 2012

Vindicated at last!

Last weekend we took the Cuñada (my sister-in-law) and the Suegra (my mother-in-law) to Target. As we were walking around, the Husband pulls out his coins and I quote, "Ya no hagas de las monedas. Ya me aburrí," exclaims the Cuñada. (Loose translation: Enough with the coins already! I'm sick of it!)
"Hahaha!" I cackle. "See, it's not just me who dislikes being your magic guinea pig!" (That's a paraphrase, not a quote.) Apparently he'd been practicing his coin tricks on her all week because he was tired of me complaining!
Then I pulled out my smartphone and recorded exactly what the Cuñada said so I would be able to give you, my wonderful audience, an exact quote. Yet another reason I love my iPhone. I can keep track of ways to tease the Husband. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment