Saturday, June 9, 2012

Clowning's Still a Compulsion

Coins. I hate coins.
Not the concept of them having monetary value. I am fully in favor of us being able to divide the dollar into smaller denominations. I hate coins when The Husband is learning a new noisy coin trick.
It involves a champagne chiller and an invisible coin turning into a visible coin quite noisily. What's irritating now, is not only is he constantly practicing it in order to attain heretofore unseen levels of perfection, but HE ALREADY DOES IT PERFECTLY!!! So why is he still practicing? Does he want to drive The Dog and I over the edge?
I honestly don't think so. It's either a compulsion or the Husband genuinely thinks he needs to practice more ( its probably a combination of those things). So please, keep us in your thoughts, because if his compulsive low self-esteem behavior doesn't end soon, the champagne chiller may mysteriously disappear.

No comments:

Post a Comment