Saturday, January 14, 2012

Annoying Coin Tricks

A couple weeks ago, the Husband sent me to the bank. My mission? Exchange 2 one dollar bills for 4 half dollar coins. How'd it go? Failure. The bank said they just don't have those coins.
So the Husband went to 2 more banks. Still nothing. Then, third time's the charm. He got his half dollars. Then after practicing with his new rare coins, he learned that there's a dollar coin that's gigantic. Now he's practicing with it...now I can't take him anywhere.
I thought the disappearing card trick for a week was the most annoying thing, but this tops that because of the irritating clinking sound the coin makes every single time it hits the floor. Can the Husband practice on carpeted floors? Apparently not. Can he limit his practicing to at home so the entire metro area doesn't see me get irritated with him? Also an impossibility. Waiting for a table at a restaurant, waiting for food at a restaurant, in the check-out line at Target, watching the Son play trains at Barnes and Noble, at day care...
The worst part is he's not mastering this one as quickly as he has other tricks...looks like I'm in for a few more weeks of this. Oh the sufferings of a clown's wife!
It's interesting that the Husbands was the one who suggested I post my irritation with him on the Internet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment