Friday, September 9, 2011

Ringling Brothers Day is finally here!

The Husband called to check in after the Ringling Brothers show about an hour ago. Being a clown he doesn't seem reticent, but on the phone with his wife, he is.
"So how was it?", I ask.
"It was fine," he says. I wait. Nothing happens. The man has been looking forward to this for weeks and he is not forthcoming with information!
"Tell me more!" I urge him.
"What?" he says.
"Tell me more!" I say. He tells me about the price of the program (he bought it to have to have the clowns sign, hopefully I'll have a picture of it to upload in a couple days) and he told me he's having trouble with our camera's battery. Apparently he had a good view of the show and so would have gotten good photos but the battery died. The battery dying is very weird and disappointing because I saw him change the batteries right before he left.
I have to prompt him about my real question, what was it like to meet the clowns?
Apparently I had a misconception (miscommunication in a bilingual household? Shocking!). I thought he was going to see them before and after the show-apparently that's after. So we (myself included) will all have to stay tuned to find out how it went with the pros! Don't change that station!

No comments:

Post a Comment