Monday, September 12, 2011

Ringling Brothers is finally here-Part 4

I walk in the house with my son this afternoon and am greeted by an overwhelming chemical stench. Horrified, I ask, "What is that?!"
The Husband replies nonchalantly, "I'm cleaning my shoes."
...................
Back up to Saturday afternoon when the Husband is hanging around the Sprint Center dreaming of living the circus life. He'd told one of the clowns about his synthetic leather shoes and had asked the price of real leather clown shoes. Long story short, the circus clown offers to sell the Husband his slightly worn shoes at a steeply discounted rate. Who'd have thought clowns would be so classy?
Alright. I think we're finally done gushing. But seriously, check out these shoes!

1 comment:

  1. He was able to buy two pairs? That's even better than I thought.

    ReplyDelete