Wednesday, April 25, 2012

2012 COAI Clown Convention KC Part 1

The Husband called me last night around 9:30.  He said, "Don't wait up for me."
He was at the Clown Convention and he was having a blast.  Apparently, he had met some clowns from Mexico there.  They had come all the way from Mexico to be part of the convention.  I think he said they were some sort of vendor there.  He was going to be out late so he could take them out to eat. I think he wanted to pick their brains.
The Husband also said that he had taken a class about balloons, but I haven't been able to speak to him about what cool things he has learned because he left to return to the clown convention before I had even packed my lunch for work this morning.

Yes, I did type this while I was at work, but I did it to show my students how to create a blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment