Saturday, April 30, 2022

Straws are no longer a necessary solution

While applying his makeup, the Husband asked Kid 2 to bring him some Sprite.

Kid 2 played a running away sound effect while I asked the Husband if he'd like a straw. We do have reuseable ones that I use in my water bottle. I haven't even considered packing them yet.

He said no.

I had a mild brain fart. The man is in clown and presumably would prefer to stay in clown because we're not leaving to do the party yet. Before parties when clown make-up has to remain pristine, straws are among the preferred thirst solutions.

"Because we do have straws," I remarked.

"No," responded the Husband. "I trust my make-up."

Would that we all had such confidence in our skills.

Clowns should always look this good.


No comments:

Post a Comment